- SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE This wristlet is handmade from 100% Allo fibers by artisans in Nepal. Not only it is durable but it is also made from sustainable raw materials
- STYLISH & UNIQUE Designed for convenience with a touch of modern Nomadic Bohemian Dhaka Woven Patterns
- PURSE SPECIFICATION One main zipper pocket and 1 zipper pocket in front with a strap
- VERSATILE Cute hand purse with various use
- SIZE length: 7", width 3", Height 5"
We believe in following the key principles of our Eco system. Creating beautiful, ethical products with respect for both the artisans and the environment is at the core of our brand. When you choose to buy a sustainable consumer products you are shopping with a conscience, knowing what raw materials have been used to create them.
Unique Dhaka patters
Dhaka is a Nepalese fabric patterns that are hand-loomed by local women using all-natural cotton. Dhaka is woven with thousands of very thin threads, averaging 50 longitudinal threads per inch. The process requires detailed calculations and planning to achieve accurate thread counts and properly executed design elements .The traditional craft of hand-looming Dhaka patterns requires incredible skill and experience.